- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: Up to 4X faster than standard chargers, able to charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes,it is also compatible with QC 2.0&1.0 devices.
- Fast Charge: Compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology (Red port). Can also provide fastest possible charge for non-Quick Charge devices via the TI Smart port up to 3A (Both ports).
- Travel Ready: Foldable plug, compact size and international compatibility (100-240V) make it ideal for taking away with you.
- Safe and Durable: BC Master’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- You Get: BC Master 34.5W Dual Port Mobile Wall Charger,3.3ft 20AWG Micro USB Cable(thick), Instruction manual,24-month Warranty.
Anyone who has multiple gadgets will know the pain of having to find extra plugs to get their devices charged. With this wall adapter you’ll get to double up on the amount of USB ports available, which comes in massively handy for those with more than one device.
The thing that I really like about this plug is the fact that it’s relatively small and compact when compared to other devices. Normally these are connected by a cable to a USB hub, and often offer more than two USB ports, but this thing is pretty neat and tidy and plugs direct into the mains. Granted, it doesn’t give as many ports as some other devices, but it does take up a lot less space.
It’s well made and feels pretty solid. The black is matte and is easy to wipe clean if it gets mucky. Included in the box you’ll also get a spare Micro USB cable.
Charge times are good, giving me similar charge times to the standard Apple chargers with my iPhones, but then there’s the fast charging port which worked perfectly with my Android devices.
The only flaw with this is that it does protrude quite a lot from the wall and I also wish you could pivot it so that you could either have it in a portrait or landscape rotation to help provide a better fit.
All in all a fantastic little charger.