This is a nice little running pouch. It feels well made, and the straps feel secure. I didn’t ever worry about my phone tumbling free which is always a good thing!
I was surprised by how well my screen responded through this, and to be honest I didn’t really expect it to work at all. Granted, it’s not quite as good as just touching your screen and there were a few missed presses, but for the most part it worked very well.
The belt itself is elasticated, and also adjustable, so you get pretty much get it to fit perfectly. The pouch itself is pretty roomy, and theres enough space for your phone and a few small spare items. One thing that I really liked is that there is a small hole for headphones, so if you’ve not gone with bluetooth, then you can still use your music.
All in all this is a really good little accessory if you want to use your phone while running. It’s more comfortable than the normal armbands I use.
- Premium Quality: The belt is very lightweight and soft. It is made of a waterproof nylon material that feels quite silky and also has a Waterproof Zip on the back to protect your devices from water/sweat.It holds everything securely inside and nothing will fall out while on a run.
- Touchable Screen Window: The transparent touch PVC screen window allows you to use your touch screen well as usual.That makes it easy to operate the cellphone when there is a call or message in.
- A Earphone Jack: There is a hole in the belt for a pair of earphones to come through, so you can listen to the music on your phone while wearing it.
- Large Capacity: There is the main pocket on the top with the transparent screen, you can still operate your phone by it. And there is a extra pocket behind the main pocket where you can store keys, money, cards and other things you may want to carry with.
- Adjustable Belt: The waist strap is made of a very high quality thick elastic. There are also two clips on the belt that you can adjust the length of it to meet your need.
Check it out here: Amazon UK