- 2000mAH capacity, up to 6~8 hours play time. Great mini USB charging port, which can be charged by power bank anywhere in emergency
- Enjoy crisp, clear audio with impressive volume powered by 5W driver. Hear the soaring highs and deep lows of all your favorite tracks, excellent listening enjoyment
- speaker size is 7.91*4.4*2.36 inches and weight is only 19.75 ounces, you can carry it with you easily at anytime and anywhere, especially when you out for bike riding, beach, camping or indoor for shower.
- Adopt IP65 rated dustproof and waterproof technology design, with seamless surface treatment; it will be a water resistant, dustproof speaker, perfect for outdoor party, camping, poolside, shower, beach etc.
- APIE Bluetooth waterproof speaker, micro usb charging cable, 3.5mm aux-in audio cable and user manual
This rugged speaker offers fantastic looks, and great sound quality. Unlike it’s smaller siblings, this thing is a little less portable if you aren’t carrying a bag around, but it does offer better audio quality making it the perfect companion for activities such as camping.
Connecting to this is exceptionally easy. Power it on, search for it via bluetooth, and you’re ready to start playing your music. The connection offers good range and remained consistent throughout my usage. The speaker also has an AUX input next to the MicroUSB charger which is a bonus. Both of these connections are hidden under a rubber seal to protect them from damage.
The speakers are loud, and the great news is that music and voice don’t distort at higher volumes. They are lacking in bass but considering the size and how rugged they are, they perform very well, and are surprisingly good at handling voice calls.
You also don’t need to worry about having your phone to hand if you want to handle calls or music, there are plenty of buttons on the top of the device to allow for this. You’ve got volume and track controls, play, pause, stop, and call answer and rejection. Basically everything you need.
One of the biggest wins is that this charges using a microUSB cable! Finally, no need to carry multiple cables and something that people will appreciate if they are camping and away from a regular power source.